Friday, April 20, 2012

Celebrating Earth Day



As I told  you earlier, I had big plans this year doing a market in celebration of Earth day. I have been running around like a maniac trying to get ready with everything. The weather is not looking good right now, and at the moment the event is cancelled for Sunday, which was my day. With the event being at a Zoo there won't be many visitors even if they can set up inside. I had the option to do Saturday instead, but had already committed to watch a friends goats that are due any day now, and she is doing the same market on Saturday. Between having already promised to "babysit" preggie does, and maybe making some "doe" at a market, the choice is easy. I also get to spend some more time with my little ones.
To be honest it was somewhat of a relief that is was cancelled. The whole thing got to the point of being a little overwhelming, with too much to get ready, too little sleep, and we all know what that means.
Whatever work I did to prepare is not wasted. I will put up some more listings on Etsy, although not everything lends itself really well to be shipped.

In the meantime here are some excellent eco-friendly product from my Etsy shop. Check them out. Also great for mother's day gifts.

3-pack Dried Organic Lavender Buds
Versatile dried lavender buds 
Frigg's Organic Reusable Facial Pads Gift Bag
Gift bag with re-usable organic facial pads, drived lavender buds and 2 x lips balms

Organic face pads, re-usable
Re-usable organic cotton facial pads
And let's not forget about the avid gardener. Check out the wonderful Organic Eco Beans. Your plants will love you even more for it.


Organic Eco Beans - Plant Fertilizer - Plant Tea Bags
Frigg's Organic Eco Beans
I will list some more items this weekend as I get them all labeled up and taken some pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment